Thursday, October 21, 2004

article1

Currently having a cold-feet thesis-panic, asking myself such questions as "do I actually have an argument?" and "am I actually saying anything?". Would be very unfortunate if I rationally, as opposed to irrationally, asnwered "no" to either question, as I've only got three weeks to go. In fact, as of June 11, I am no longer a student... which leads to a much larger panic: what the hell am I gonna do with my life? Actually, strangely, I'm not that worried. I think as I've imagined the panic that facing the "real" world would entail for so long, that now that I'm getting closer, I'm not particularly fussed. Firstly, I know that next year, in some capacity, whatever capacity, I'm heading back to uni. And the short-term? Well, I like juice and stuff... maybe I should get a Boost/Viva juice "juice providor" position. That'd be colourful and sweet and stuff... actually, maybe I should aim a bit higher. Actually, can I aim any higher? cheap spanish holiday florida discount health care outdoor villa lightingsan fransisco shuttletours

No comments: